ISO 45001 Certification Consulting Services | Health & Safety Consultants
What is ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health & Safety Management?
ISO 45001:2018 is an internationally recognised standard for Health & Safety Management.
ISO 45001 sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety management best practice and help achieve the maximum return for your employees, your operations and your customers.
ISO 45001:2018 has replaced OHSAS 18001:2007.
Designed to help organizations of all sizes and industries, the new International Standard is expected to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses around the world.
In these times of rising awareness of the importance of occupational health and safety (OH&S), which includes increasingly strict legislation governing those areas, many organizations want to improve their OH&S practices and avoid OH&S issues. Intermittent “reviews” or “audits,” conducted on an annual or semi-annual basis, can provide a snapshot assessment of an organization’s legal and policy compliance. However, these reviews are not sufficient to provide assurance that an organization will continue to meet its legal and policy obligations. To get that kind of guarantee, companies need a structured OH&S management system that works within their organization every day, not just a few times a year.
FP Consulting Ltd has the knowledge and expertise to help organizations achieve ISO 45001 certification for the first time, add ISO 45001 certification to an existing one, or migrate from the old OHSAS 18001 to the new ISO 45001:2018 version
Benefits of Implementing ISO 45001
Occupational Health & Safety Certification offers a number of benefits:
- It enables your company to improve its OH&S performance
- Improves the ability to respond to regulatory compliance issues
- Reduces downtime and costs of disruption to operations
- Reduces the cost of your company insurance premiums
- Reduces absenteeism and employee turnover rates
- Provides recognition and differentiation for achieving an international benchmark
- Greater customer satisfaction for those customers who are concerned about your performance and social responsibilities.
ISO 45001 can be easily integrated with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 because the Annex SL structure is the same for all these standards.